Monday 7 July 2014

Shortcut Virus and its solution....

Today i am going to share a story with you people.A few week before one of my friend came to me with a problem and he looks exhausted .When i ask him he told me that his computer is infected with a new kind of virus and all the file became shortcut.He also bring his infected pen drive to show me.Then i insert the pen drive into my PC and the real disaster happens.Now,my PC is became infected and every time i insert a uninfected pen drive to my PC the virus makes all the file to shortcut.After experimenting different antivirus program i was able to remove the virus.But one problem remain still all the file are in a shortcut format and and there is no trace of original files.
To solve this problem i have tried several approach out of this technique is works for me which i going to discuss:
To do this follow the below step:

  • Open windows explorer then go to organize at the top left corner.


  • Then go to the file and folder search option.
  • Then go to the view tab.

  • Now search for the hidden files and folder option.
  • check hidden files,folders and drives.
  • Now again check all the three option available under it.Make sure you have checked the hide protected operating system files specially(recommended).



  • Congratulation! you have done it.You can see a hidden drive and you can access all your files under it.
  • That's it.
Don't forget to comment.If you want to thank me please like my Facebook page.Thank's for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment